From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Permission to print a PLC4X stand for being displayed at conferences?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 20:51:22 GMT
Hi Chris -

The Branding advice/requirements you would get does not differ between TLP and Podling other
than places where an Incubating disclaimer should exist.

Regarding contacting press@apache about any incubator limitations, Sally is pretty quick and
my experience is that it is mostly about making sure certain rules are followed about who
and how any publicity is generated. The big no/no is official press releases on news wires.
TLPs also benefit from her advice. You would want to discuss any graduation announcement with
her as well particularly since your company is involved.

No reason the two actions cannot be in parallel ...

Best Regards,
Dave