From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Podlings not following ASF release policy
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2019 01:16:53 GMT
Hi,

One of the issues I’ve seen is that project continues to make releases in GitHub after being
accepted into the incubator, in some case is this because the repo hasn’t been moved over
yet, in other cases it’s because they believe that the code base is not Apache ready. What
should we do in this situations? From what I seen it usually just delays transfer of the repo
and encourages unapproved releases. I would would push for mentors speeding up that transfer
rather than allowing unapproved releases. What do others think?

Thanks,
Justin