From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Guidelines for distribution of incubating artefacts on other platforms
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 03:25:09 GMT
Hi,

> I would like to see his guideline document posted somewhere on cwiki so it doesn’t
get lost in this thread.

It is [1] if by cwiki you mean wiki.apache.org?

> I would ultimately like both VP Legal and Infra to assess it, so that everyone’s on
the same page in terms of what’s “allowed,” because right now, I think we’re all flying
by the seat of our pants.

That was going to be my next steps after the IPMC was happy with it, legal already know about
it but I’ve not had any feedback from them yet.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/DistributionGuidelines