From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Draft incubator report
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2019 00:22:57 GMT
Hi -

> On Feb 7, 2019, at 3:41 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> I respectfully request that you edit the following to make it less alarming and remove
any implication that the IPMC cannot handle our duties.

> I don’t read that implication there, this is quite factual all of the project had issues
with unapproved releases that had gone unnoticed. I’ll see what I can do as all of the situations
are being dealt with I’ll remove “The bard may need to be involved”. Usually the report
only covers the period up to the last day of the month, anything beyond that really belongs
in the next report.

Thanks.

>> ECharts has a huge number of pre-Apache releases I have provided guidance today.
>
> And they also have a number of RCs still listed and versions 4.0.4 and 4.03 and 4.0.2
and perhaps 4.0.0 added after then entered incubation that I can’t find a vote for.

Well. I provided the guidance an hour or two ago and it just now morning in China during their
New Years holiday. …. we will see the response.

Regards,
Dave