From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: [RESTARTING][VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.0.rc2
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 07:51:40 GMT
HI,

> based on Justin's and community feedback I'm suggesting to restart the vote.

That wasn’t my suggestion. I was just pointing out you closed the vote too early.

I'd suggest you fix the issue and call another vote on you dev list and then bring it back
to the incubator to vote, you could probably do this fairly quickly (if the PPMC agrees) not
observing the usual 74 hour waiting period as the changes are minimal and are likely to not
include code changes.

Thanks,
Justin