From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Unapproved Sharding Sphere releases
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 22:05:43 GMT

> On Feb 7, 2019, at 1:55 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Do we recommend that the Title be changed to add “Non-Apache release from prior
to Incubation” or would it be sufficient for that text to be added to the Description?

> IMO however the PPMC want to handle it as long as it’s clear it’s not an Apache release
and came before the incubation date. I’ve given such advice to several incubating projects.
e.g. [1]

Appending “  (non-apache release)” or “ (pre-apache release)” to the title is a reasonable
recommendation for current and future podlings.

Also the pre-release checkbox and draft tags may also be used.

Regards,
Dave