From Antoine Toulme <anto...@toulme.name>
Subject Re: [Cava] Suitable name search - choosing a name
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 08:28:22 GMT
Hey folks, just checking in.

I would like to establish rough consensus. If you’re still following, we have narrowed down
the list to rainbow, sprocket and winch.

We have one vote for rainbow, and one for winch.

When establishing rough consensus, it’s a good idea to push proposals to hear objections.

At this time, I’d like to push for the name rainbow. Any objections?

> On Feb 26, 2019, at 10:10 PM, Antoine Toulme <antoine@toulme.name> wrote:
>
> I ran searches for rainbow, sprocket and winch and didn’t find OSS projects with those
names.

> I personally would like to vouch for Rainbow. It does fit the whimsical requirement of
Apache project names.