From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Podlings Which Need Mentors
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 21:11:42 GMT
Hi,

We also have poddling with 3 or more mentors that still don’t get enough votes to pass releases,
but the situation has improved from 6 months ago, when more than 1/2 of the podlings has less
than 3 active mentors.  The IPMC has taken steps to ask inactive mentors to step down and
vote in a number of new IPMC members and identify the podlings that need help. I’ve not
done the stats but I would guess about 3/4 of podlings require IPMC votes from people other
than their mentors in order to pass a release.

Thanks,
Justin