From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo Spring Boot Project (Incubating) 0.2.1 and 0.1.2
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:58:33 GMT
Hi,

I think you should separate the release vote. Because if -1 to one release, it is hard to
be clear in ml.

Thanks.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: Mercy Ma <mercyblitz@apache.org>
Date: Thu,Jan 24,2019 5:57 PM
To: Incubator General <general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo Spring Boot Project (Incubating) 0.2.1 and 0.1.2

 Hello all,

This is a call for a vote to release Apache Dubbo Spring Boot Project
(Incubating) 0.2.1 and 0.1.2.

The Apache Dubbo community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache Dubbo Spring Boot Project (Incubating) 0.2.1 and 0.1.2.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache Dubbo™ (incubating) is a high-performance, java based, open source
RPC framework. Dubbo offers three key functionalities, which include
interface based remote call, fault tolerance & load balancing, and
automatic service registration & discovery.

Dubbo community vote and result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e86b324bf3c8c606cb609560a1c4693669a734197e8e4ea95efbd194@%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E

The release candidates (RC1):
0.2.1:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/spring-boot-project/0.2.1/
0.1.2:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/spring-boot-project/0.1.2/

Git tag for the release (RC1):
0.2.1:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/tree/0.2.1-release
0.1.2:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/tree/0.1.2-release

Hash for the release tag:
0.2.1: 79e9fa899b74324a8e83d00aac10e3d899b8c3f8
0.1.2: cb66ba32400986609f9e00b0d160173e7b2f55d2

Release Notes:
0.2.1:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/releases/tag/0.2.1
0.1.2:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/releases/tag/0.1.2

The artifacts have been signed with Key: 28681CB1, which can be found in
the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion