From Hagay Lupesko <lupe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.0.rc0
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 23:29:42 GMT
Thanks Zach for jumping on this!

Justin - Zach's follow up is in this PR into 1.4 branch [1
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/13856>], which includes all
changes (another PR was already merged to master)
Once you confirm changes look good, Steffen can restart the vote process.

Cheers,
Hagay

[1] - https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/13856