From Julien Le Dem <julien.le...@wework.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Hudi Incubation Proposal
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2019 19:16:05 GMT
Hello all,
I’m currently listed as the champion for this proposal but I just had a new
baby and I’m currently on paternity leave. I don’t think I’ll have the
bandwidth to properly champion the project. Apologies to Vinoth who was
counting on me. Hudi is an awesome project with a bright future ahead. I
would have been honored to champion it but I think it’s best for the
project to have a more available champion. I would strongly encourage
anyone in the position to do so to step up as a champion.
I’ll of course be available to answer questions if you need me.
Best of luck for an interesting project.
Julien