From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Hudi Incubation Proposal
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2019 22:55:48 GMT
Hi,

> I’m currently listed as the champion for this proposal but I just had a new
> baby and I’m currently on paternity leave. I don’t think I’ll have the
> bandwidth to properly champion the project.

Thanks for the work up to this point in getting the proposal to the ASF and thanks for recognising
that you may not have the bandwidth be to able to be an effective champion or mentor on another
project. As volunteers it’s often easy to often over-commit on what we can realistically
do with our desire to help. This of course doesn't mean you can’t help out the project when
you do have the time.

Thanks,
Justin