From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator exit interview
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2018 15:15:13 GMT
Hi Justin

Thanks for putting this together. I took a quick look and have some suggestions (so perhaps
getting the edit access would be good, if you are happy for me to change things).

The question about the Apache Way is a simple yes / no. I suppose no one is going to respond
no when they have graduated or just about to graduate. If they do then that in itself is going
to be something to investigate! The follow on part about finding out which bits people don't
understand is very useful to capture. For the Apache way question I'd probably look at rephrasing
it along the lines of

What does the Apache way mean to you?
What do you think are the most important aspects of Apache culture?
How would you describe the Apache Way?
What you you understand about the Apache Way?

The responses will be more text based and I hope will capture a bit more than a yes/no type
question would. I am also keen to capture some potential feedback for my MBA thesis about
Apache Incubator so would like to maybe add a question about if people think that there has
been a culture change (i.e adapting to the Apache Way)

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/12/15 22:11:42, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’ve created a form here using google forms [1]. If anyone wants edit permission just
ask.

> Google forms seemed an easy way to do it, is free and you don’t need a google account
in order to be able to fill it out.