From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Establishing an ASF project for training
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 19:29:55 GMT
On 12/17/2018 2:14 PM, Lars Francke wrote:
> thanks for the heads up and for the support. I'd love for those
> companies to contribute but I think there's no need to wait for them, no?
>
> I understand that a meeting can be useful but if you have one it'd be
> great if it could be an online meetup/call so I (from Germany) can
> also participate. That said: I believe we can probably hash out most
> details on the list as well?

Hi Lars, I had hoped they were interested more than just for financial
and proprietary benefit.  However, the fact that only 1 responded tells
me they didn't like the idea.

If you wanted to lead a PMC for this project, I'm happy to re-engage
with them and try and get them involved in your efforts.

Regards,
KAM