From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IPMC Board report - missing podling reports for DLab, Marvin-AI and Pinot
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2018 16:58:26 GMT
Hi Justin,

DLab prepared a report and posted it to the dev@ list, but unfortunately we mentors failed
to get it posted to the wiki.

I’ve since posted it. I’ll work with the podling to get them access to the wiki.

-Taylor

> On Dec 6, 2018, at 5:29 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> 3 podlings have failed to report on time and will be asked to report next month. They
are Dlab, Marvin-AI and Pinot.

> If the mentors of these projects would be so kind to make the following happen it would
be appreciated:
> a) That the PPMC  is encouraged to discuss the report (preferable on-list) ahead of the
deadline.
> b) That all the PPMC members are signed up to the dev and private lists and so see the
report reminders or email about late reports.
> c) That the PPMC is aware that it is their responsibility to create and submit the report.
> d) Someone responds to the report reminders so it's known it’s been worked on.
> e) That the next report now due in a month is submitted before the deadline.
>
> A good indication of mentor inactivity is not submitting reports in on time, and while
missing one is not a big deal but if several in a row are missed it a good indication that
the podling probably needs new mentors. Podlings if you mentors are not helping you (and I’ve
not looked to see if they are) please bring this up on the the general@ incubator list and
we’ll try to help.