From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: IPMC Board report - missing podling reports for DLab, Marvin-AI and Pinot
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2018 20:27:35 GMT

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 7, 2018, at 12:15 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> DLab prepared a report and posted it to the dev@ list, but unfortunately we mentors
failed to get it posted to the wiki.

> Do you know why this is the case? Reminder were sent to the dev list and this list. Are
the mentors signed up to the dev list or this list? Are the mentors active? Does the project
need new mentors?

>> I’ve since posted it. I’ll work with the podling to get them access to the wiki.
>
> Thanks for that. However I had already reflowed the report (lines need to be a maximum
of 76 character and no double blank lines) and now will need to do so again. late reports
cause extra work.

Since Mentor signoff is due next Tuesday then you may need to reflow at that time.

Regards,
Dave