From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Release checklist application
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 09:46:57 GMT
Hi,

Hopefully everyone is familiar with the incubator checklist that was created a few months
back [1]

I run into a company called Safety Culture [2] that does an online/mobile compliance application
and repurposed it to use the incubator release check list. It works quite nicely and may be
a useful tool when checking releases. Coincidentally an IPMC member Brett Porter currently
works there and is willing to help out. Hopefully we can get access to a wider audience, but
currently if you want to take a look just ask and I’ll grant you access.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorReleaseChecklist
2. https://safetyculture.com