From Roy Lenferink <rlenfer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 18:03:20 GMT
The repo has moved to gitbox now [1]. The jenkins job still needs to be
updated though [2]. If someone with the appropriate permissions can help
with that, that would be nice.

- Roy

[1] https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator.git
[2] https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Incubator/job/Incubator%20Site/