From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator exit interview
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2018 21:38:02 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for putting this together. I took a quick look and have some
> suggestions (so perhaps getting the edit access would be good, if you are
> happy for me to change things).

I'm happy for you to change things I'll give you access once in the front
of a real computer.

The question about the Apache Way is a simple yes / no. I suppose no one is
> going to respond no when they have graduated or just about to graduate.

I'm willing to be surprised and I think we will get some nos If people
answer honestly.

What does the Apache way mean to you?
> What do you think are the most important aspects of Apache culture?
> How would you describe the Apache Way?
> What you you understand about the Apache Way?

All good questions, feel free to add them.

The responses will be more text based and I hope will capture a bit more
> than a yes/no type question would.

I was trying to keep it short, the longer it is the less likely people will
fill it in.

Thanks,
Justin