From Bing Li <lbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Any Templates Available to Write a Proposal?
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:52:02 GMT
Dear everybody,

I would like to join the Apache Incubator. During the past eight years, I
programmed a complicated system which aimed to implement some new
fundamental features of the information sharing over the Internet. Now the
lines of code of the project reach to 620000. During the procedure, I
invented some important APIs and code-level design patterns which help
developers program distributed systems over the Internet in a generic way.
Now I am still working on the project. The source code and relevant
tutorials are submitted to GitHub.

https://github.com/greatfree/Programming-Clouds

I notice that I need to write a proposal before I could join. Any templates
in Word are available for the proposal?

Thanks so much!
Best regards,
Bing Li