From Joo Yeon Kim <jooy...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2018 01:57:12 GMT
Hello incubator community,

Apache Nemo would like to make the very first release.
This is a call for the vote to approve our release, 0.1.

Please refer to the information below to vote on this release, and vote:
(Please mark your vote as binding if so)
[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo (incubating) 0.1
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but the release seems okay.
[ ] -1 Please do not release this package because...

1. Apache Nemo (incubating) community release approval
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/dd4010d73135af64d123bcae98d4339e67f581ee013a3e38edcbaac5@%3Cdev.nemo.apache.org%3E

2. Source release files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/0.1-incubating/

3. The release tag:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/releases/tag/apache-nemo-0.1-incubating-rc2

4. The release hash:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/commit/3ce6d20fd00f3bed690516abb24475d38edeff16

5. The Nexus Staging URL:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenemo-1003/

6. The KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/KEYS

Thank you all for the precious time and interest :)

On behalf of the Apache Nemo PPMC,
Joo Yeon Kim