From Gosling Von <fengji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release checklist application
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2018 15:18:42 GMT
Hi,

Very appreciate your works @Justin, we will try to followup and give some feedback in practice
:-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

> 在 2018年12月17日,下午5:46,Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> 写道:
>
> Hi,
>
> Hopefully everyone is familiar with the incubator checklist that was created a few months
back [1]

> I run into a company called Safety Culture [2] that does an online/mobile compliance
application and repurposed it to use the incubator release check list. It works quite nicely
and may be a useful tool when checking releases. Coincidentally an IPMC member Brett Porter
currently works there and is willing to help out. Hopefully we can get access to a wider audience,
but currently if you want to take a look just ask and I’ll grant you access.