From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IPMC Board report - missing podling reports for DLab, Marvin-AI and Pinot
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2018 20:56:10 GMT

> On Dec 7, 2018, at 3:15 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Do you know why this is the case?

I forgot, and until today didn’t have access to the machine with all my Apache credentials.

> Reminder were sent to the dev list and this list. Are the mentors signed up to the dev
list or this list? Are the mentors active? Does the project need new mentors?

2/3 mentors are active. 3/3 are signed up for both lists. I don’t feel the project needs
additional mentors, but am open to adding a mentor if there’s interest.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

-Taylor