From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Establishing an ASF project for training
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2018 16:47:22 GMT
On 12/18/2018 11:43 AM, Lars Francke wrote:
> You, Rich and KAM talk about a TLP/Central Service so let's start
> discussing that. I'm fairly well informed about the Incubator but I have no
> ideas about the direct-to-TLP/Central Services path. Any pointers/mentors
> would be great. If no one objects I'd like to start the process of DISCUSS
> and potentially VOTE in the right place then. Would that be members@ or
> board@ or something else entirely? All documentation I can find is about
> new Incubator projects.

Lars, I would recommend you create a proposal to become a podling in the
incubator with you as the champion.  See
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ and perhaps an example proposal like
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IoTDBProposal

Regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation