From Gosling Von <fengji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: December report - Mentor sign off due end of today
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2018 03:38:17 GMT
Hi,

I have noticed in brpc incubator comments:

IPMC/Shepherd notes:
Dave Fisher: I wrote up this report and made the mailing list request.
Justin Mclean: LDAP and DNS also feel between the cracks. Mentors were
 pinged but no response. I think it would be good for this project to
 have an extra mentor.

I have signed my name in mentor roster and contacted the brpc teams offline to learn more
about the start status in podling.

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

> 在 2018年12月11日,上午4:47,Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> 写道:
>
> Hi,
>
> Just a reminder mentor sign-off is due today and some projects still have no sing-offs
and will be asked to report next month if they don’t get any.