From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0 [RC4]
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2018 01:34:26 GMT
Druid devs,

Sorry, I forgot to forward my +1 (binding) from the PPMC vote. No matter; the vote passed.
Well done!

There were some important comments from Justin, Dave and Von during the vote. I recommend
suggest that you log an issue (or issues) with their remarks now, and be sure to fix before
the next release.

Julian