From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 1.6 of NetBeans HTML/Java API
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 14:40:33 GMT
Sorry about overlooking this before, but as Henk P. Penning indicated
release artifacts now MUST be accompanied by a SHA-256 and/or SHA-512
checksum file (after 18 Aug 2018).

I therefore change my vote to -1 (binding) for this release candidate.
I will change it back to +1 when at least a SHA-256 checksum file is
added.

(see also the vote thread for Netbeans 10.0 and Bertrand's likewise
comment and temporary change of vote).

Ate