From Chris Lambertus <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "November2018" by christhistlethwaite
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2018 18:01:35 GMT

> On Nov 12, 2018, at 12:18 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> -   [ ](warble) Daniel Takamori
>> -      Comments:
>>   [X](warble) Chris Lambertus
>>      Comments: Community building and documentation of the framework
>>      continue to be the core focus of Warble.
>
> Any reason for removing Daniel as a mentor? He’s still listed on the roster. [1]

I’m not sure if Chris T has responded yet, but we are unsure if Daniel will continue participating
in the project. I’m not sure that he needs to be removed from the list, but I wouldn’t
expect him to provide any sign-offs at any time in the foreseeable future. As such, we only
currently have one active mentor, me. If anyone from the IPMC is interested in the Warble
codebase and project goals, you are most welcome and encouraged to participate as a mentor,
but given the current PPMC, we don’t feel additional mentorship is needed at this time.
The project is expected to proceed at a slow pace.

-Chris