From Moaz Reyad <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Grant edit permission for airflow confluence wiki
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:38:28 GMT
Hi all,

I also would like to ask for permission to create a wiki for SINGA at
confluence, but I am not sure if this is the right place to send the
request.

We are working on the graduation of SINGA from the incubator (See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SINGA/issues/SINGA-405) and I would
like to write the ASF Maturity Evaluation at the wiki. But I don't have
permission to create a wiki or a page in it. My user name is: moaz.

Can any one please advise on this?

Thank you,
Moaz