From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Iceberg proposal for incubation
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 09:27:15 GMT
I've been following the Iceberg project on and off for a while now and I
think this is desperately needed. I don't claim to understand all of the
details but I'm very happy to hear this being proposed for Apache. I think
it'd be a great fit. Thank you Ryan and everyone else working on this so
far.

The proposal looks good to me.

Cheers,
Lars