From Ariam Mogos <amo...@unicef.org>
Subject Re: UNICEF Open Source project- Apache Foundation
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2018 05:38:56 GMT
Hi Kevin,

I’m sorry, last week in DC ended up being very difficult, but will give you ring first thing
tomorrow.

Best,
Ariam

From: "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgrail@apache.org>
Date: Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 10:18 AM
To: Ariam Mogos <amogos@unicef.org>
Cc: David Banes <david@davebanesaccess.org>, "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>,
Aditi Poddar <apoddar@unicef.org>, "E.A. Draffan" <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: UNICEF Open Source project- Apache Foundation

Hi Ariam, I got your voicemail again  Feel free to ping me back at 703.798.0171 and we can
coordinate a face to face meeting.  Regards,
KAM
--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 12:57 PM Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgrail@apache.org<mailto:kmcgrail@apache.org>>