From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Draft incubator report for November 2018
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2018 22:27:58 GMT
Hi,

I’m still waiting for a few podlings to submit their reports, before I can finish the report,
but have created a draft report for this month. [1]

Feedback, suggested changes, spelling or grammar issues, omissions or anything else that anyone
thinks needs doing or changing or dicussing further please bring to my attention or just go
ahead make changes to the report. It's been a busy month with lots of travel and it quite
possible I’ve  missed something.

Note that a number of podlings (including those not reporting this month) have been named
in the report so their mentors may want to read and have something further to add.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2018