From Gosling Von <fengji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Changing requirements for IPMC
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 06:42:11 GMT
- I think we should explicitly look at the proposal and mentors listed and then express any
concerns.

I am not sure am I missing some important discussion for the qualification of the IPMC :-)
I read some of the reply carefully and very agree with explicitly list some concerns when
we guide podling for their initial proposal, release notice. I have learn some points from
the John and Justin share at ApacheCon. But with few green mentors to join the IPMC, Could
we consider list it explicitly? I would like to see the Apache Projects could be more innovative
and diversity.

Best Regards,
Von Gosling