From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 3] (2nd attempt)
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2018 21:04:19 GMT
+1 binding

- signature and sha1 files correct (both source and bin distribution)
- LICENSE and NOTICE files look fine (both source and bin distribution)
- source dist contents matches with content of git 10.0-vc3 tag
   (except LICENSE/NOTICE files, as documented)
- binary starts up OK (no further verification done)

I noticed some of the bundled license files in the binary distribution
are in html format, which seems odd (without a .html extension):
     netbeans/licenses/
         Maven-CDDL-1.0
         Maven-EPL-v10
         Maven-jsoup
         Maven-MIT
Not really an issue but maybe something to look into.

Regards,
Ate