From Jonathan Dong <jond...@apache.org>
Subject [NEW MENTOR REQUIRED] Apache Weex (incubating)
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2018 11:32:11 GMT
Hi Folks,

I’m writing to seek for new motivated mentors for the Apache Weex (incubating) project,
to drive and mentor the community and project to graduate.

Weex is a project aims to build high-performance mobile applications by leveraging mobile
web development experience. It was accepted into the Apache Incubator since Nov. 30, 2016,
there are 2 Apache releases during the incubation period, and 11 PPMC and 3 committers by
now. We have been struggling with the active mentorship which could lead us through the podling
process and push the project to the graduation, for now we only have one active mentor Willem
Jiang (who helps a lot to grow the community as well as the processes, thanks), and we believe
it’s the right time to invite one more mentor or two to offload some mentoring duty from
Willem and push us through the graduation.

If you are interested, please let use know at dev@weex.incubator.apache.org. Looking forward
to your guidance.

Cheers,

Jonathan Dong