From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Restarting an IPMC?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 08:25:41 GMT
Hi,

Good to see that the honest (stark even) podling report got several people expressing interest
in the project.

>  1.  Is there anyone here on this list, willing to contribute as Committer/PPMC or even
as Mentor?

I’m happy to continue as a mentor, the project currently has 2 mentors. If no one steps
up, you Chris as a recent IPMC member could be a mentor. Or is that a bit too weird?

>  2.  Is it possible to sort of reset a podling IPMC and start with a new set of people?

The existing PPMC would need to vote new people in, I think you have enough active PPMC members
(just) to do that.

>  3.  Should we retire, continue outside and come back as soon as we have a new little
community?

That is also an option for the PPM to consider.

Thanks,
Justin