From Mark Schoeni <markscho...@gmail.com>
Subject Mentor Request for Spot
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 15:41:17 GMT
Hello Everyone,
Apache Spot is a community-driven cybersecurity project to bring advanced
analytics to all IT Telemetry data on an open, scalable platform. After our
first release we had some trouble with continuing the momentum. However, a
few developers are back to building the platform and working towards a next
release. We hold Bi-weekly meetings and are starting to process Pull
Requests again.

Two of our mentors no longer have the bandwidth to continue helping us at a
mentor capacity. We are looking for at least 1 more mentor. We would be
grateful to anyone who can volunteer time to help. A few of us are still
new to the ASF processes and could use the guidance.

Thank you all,

- Mark Schoeni