From Justin Mclean <jmcl...@apache.org>
Subject Signoff for PPMC reports for October 2018 due Tuesday
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 01:31:34 GMT
Hi,

Great to see a lot of sign offs on this months IPMC report, however we are still missing some
sign offs and a few projects still have no signoffs.

Congratulations to these podlings who have had all mentors signed off on their report.
DLab
Netbeans
Rya
ServiceComb

These podlings are still missing some sign offs:
Airflow
Amaterasu
BatchEE
Doris
Gobblin
Livy
Marvin-AI
MXNet
PLC4x
SensSoft
Zipkin

Podlings with no sign offs:
Annotator
Milagro
ODF Toolkit
Warble

My understanding is that if the reports is not signed off by the mentors then that podling
would need to report again next month. That seems a bit hard on podlings that are struggling
with mentor inactivity so please sign off those reports!

Thanks,
Justin