From Justin Mclean <jmcl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Signoff for PPMC reports for October 2018 due Tuesday
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 23:15:22 GMT
Hi,

> Yes, you're addressing an issue that's been treated differently in the past.

I’m addressing an issue that has been mostly ignored in the past, we’re talked a lot about
it but not much has been done.

> There have been no such reminders to mentors (only to podlings to write a report),
> and a de-facto view that "If at least one mentor has signed off then mine
> doesn't really matter”.

A total of 4 reminders were sent out and only to the podlings which had no sign offs. One
still failed to get a sign off and currently will need to report next month which is unfortunate.
Obvious these reminders offend you so I’ll add your podlings do a a “do not remind”
list so you don’t see them again.

> No ill intent assumed.  Let's look at the actual text:

You do realise you just copied text sent to a private list and sent it to a public one? While
no harm was done, that’s not the done thing.

Thanks,
Justin