From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Email to be sent to inactive mentors
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 20:43:03 GMT
Hi,

> But apart from all of that GitHub issues should definitely be mirrored back
> to the mailing list.  There's no way to justify that an issue tracker is
> not echoed back.

They were not being, but that’s being changed, and the mentor is now signed up to the dev
list where they were not before.

Mentoring is different to the PPMC making decisions, and while it best for it to be in an
open and archived place, I don't think all mentoring activity has to be on the mailing list.

I still have some concerns about the amount of off-list communication but that a seperate
issue.

Thanks,
Justin