From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Additional question for this month podling report
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2018 00:12:23 GMT
Hi,

> As a little experiment I’ve asked 5 podlings (with possible missing mentors) due to
>
> The podlings asked were: Hivemall, Nemo, Omid, SINGA and Spot.

And the results are:

No response: 2
Mentors have been helpful: 2
Asked mentors for help: 1

For those who responded as their mentors had been helpful, one podling has seen an increase
in signoffs and the other does has inactive mentors but enough active ones to make up for
that.

So while not all podling responded I think this question would be a useful addition to the
podling report.

If there’s no objections I’ll add it in a couple of days.

Thanks,
Justin