From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Email to be sent to inactive mentors
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2018 09:14:36 GMT
Hi,

> Perhaps add some recognition in the text of the email that there may
> be activity that we are unaware of? (Unlikely, but it seems rude to
> presume.)

I guess it’s possible you can mentor by just watching and only directing were needed, so
if everything going well there may be no need for any interaction. People can use different
email address or names online and could of been missed when I searched the email lists. So
yes if possible one or two people may be incorrectly sent this email.

I’ll add:

Of course it may be that we've got it wrong for one reason or another and you are actually
active, if that’s the case apologies in advance, and we’re happy for you to continue as
a mentor of your podling(s).

> I strongly support your efforts to hold mentors accountable. Thanks
> for doing it, Justin!

Thanks. I think it’s got to the point were some action needs to be taken, rather than keep
discussing it :-)

Thanks,
Justin