From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator Workshop
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 13:21:19 GMT
If the course doesn't involve actually doing things like checking releases,
then a good, well indexed and cross referenced FAQ page is more useful (and
the ones we have are very useful, speaking from experience).

For my part, most courseware is just an *extremely* slow form of reading. I
really don't need to have somebody read to me.