From Constantine Plotnikov <constantine.plotni...@gmail.com>
Subject Project probe: AsyncFlows Framework
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 21:48:31 GMT
Hello All!

I would like to probe if there is interest in the project AsyncFlows that
define DSL for asynchronous programming. The project is approximately the
same domain as Netty, MINA, HttpCore Async, Vert.X - asynchronous network
applications. However I belive tha the project provides higher level DSL
and significantly more usable from developer's perspective.

The project repository: https://github.com/const/asyncflows
The home page has small developers guilde for the framework.

The biggest problem with the project is that there is no community for it
now. And I'm the sole its developer, and I'm able to spend only some small
time on it. The project is getting out of the research stage. I'm getting
to the point of infrastructure setup (CI, maven central, etc), and
theoretically some of this effort would not be needed if the project would
join some meta-project like Apache, and there would be a default legal
framework for accepting contribution.

I'm interested:
1. Are there developers that interested in working on such project?
2. Are there developers that interested in using such project?
3. Is the project suitable for Apach Incubator considering that there are
already projects for the similar domain at Apache?
4. Is the project suitable for Apache Incubator considering the current
lack of community and small resources that I could dedicate to it?

Best Regards,
Constantine Plotnikov