From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator Workshop
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 01:14:37 GMT
Yeah, I'm totally agree with that.
>From my experience, I really learn a lot by checking the mail thread
discussion and verifying the kit myself with the help of checklist.
Maybe we can encourage the people to participate the vote in the
general@incubator to get the field experience.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 8:49 AM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I think an online version would be really helpful.
> > As for the self-paced version, I think just making the recording available
> > later should be enough.
>
> The reason I suggested a self paced one it that includes a number of activities, checking
a real release, voting on committers and teh like. I think that some people will get more
out of it if they are active participant rather than just watching a video of me talking and
my slides.