From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: Email to be sent to inactive mentors
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 21:55:08 GMT
Hi,

> And thankfully, I'm on this list and looked this up here--as this came as a bit of a
shock. It's not that I didn't already know that Daniel was overwhelmed. :) It's just I didn't
expect the forthcoming "remove from Annotator" email.

He asked to be removed as a mentor, because as far as he knew he wasn’t one.

> I believe I wrote that initial XML, and that I'd filled it in based on the guide for
podlings which states something about Champion's also being Mentors.

They can be, but it’s not always the case. They 9and anyone else) can of course still mentor
in an unofficial role.

> However, if possible (from a poling perspective) it'd be super nice to have slightly
more informative "removed from" emails.

I guess I could of sent an email to your list stay that Daniel was surprised to find he was
a mentor and has asked to be removed?

Thanks,
Justin