From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Absent mentors
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2018 07:03:33 GMT
Hi,

I made a list of possible inactive mentors here based on how often they sign off board reports
[1].  It may contain mistakes so apologies in advance if your name is listed and you are actually
active in the podling listed. There are 78 names listed of those 50 have not checked off any
board reports recently, the other 18 may be reasonably or occasionally active but I don’t
know. Hopefully this will show how poor a metric of signing off reports is :-)

Note that some mentors may be active in one podling but not in others and where that is the
case I’ve just listed the possible inactive podling(s).There's some well know names there
and I think some people may just be a little over worked / have taken on a little too much.
That may not be healthy long term for them or their podlings. This are 19 people I’ve listed
as possibly having too many podlings.

If IPMC members could double check and filled in if they (or others) are actually active or
not that would be a great help. Also feel free to add comments or any other information that
you think is useful.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oR2kymzDTLOy-P-QLYM1wlHFES6LG9X-V2SMgwohvR4/edit?usp=sharing