From Mick Semb Wever <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SkyWalking (incubating) version 5.0.0-RC2
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2018 06:21:04 GMT

> First of all, there is a direct link to that build page, in README of
> master and 5.x branches. See
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking#compiling-project
> We have both links to document and compiling guide.

This is excellent in my opinion.
>From the terminal I can read the README.md which clearly states:

> # Compiling project
> Follow this [document](docs/en/guides/How-to-build.md).

Then opening, again from the terminal, `docs/en/guides/How-to-build.md` gives me everything
i need to know.

Justin, given that the next release will provide this information so clearly from the base
directory, knowing that the next release will be in order, are you ok with letting this release
pass through?

regards,
Mick