From Mick Semb Wever <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SkyWalking (incubating) version 5.0.0-RC
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2018 00:44:48 GMT
Sheng,

> Thank for guide. Document is included in source release. But i don't
> point to there.

It is in the source release, but it could be simpler to find.

I think it would be fine if you added to the README.md a "Building" section like

```
# Building
See documentation in docs/en/How-to-build.md
```

With this you can/should remove the
"Guide to build the release from source" section from your release test/vote/announce emails.

> So in your perspective, do we need another vote of this version, or
> could fix this next time?

Yes you will need a new release and vote :(
Both LICENSE and NOTICE needs fixing.

AFAIK regardless if you include antd, as iconfont is transitively included then the MIT license
must be included too.

regards,
Mick