From 申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]- Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.19.0 [RC3]
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2018 12:50:41 GMT
I have fixed the issue by removing ./apache-weex-incubating-0.19.0-RC3-src/android_sdk/gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.jar,
it seems like to me everything is good now.

> 在 2018年8月14日,16:40,Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> 写道:
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry but it’s -1 (binding) form me as there is compiled code in the source release.
[1]

> I checked:
> - incubating in name
> - signature and hashes good
> - DISCLAIMER exists
> - LICENCE and NOTICE ok but there is a licensing issue (see below)
> - Unexpected binary in source release
> - All source files have ASF header
> - Can compile from source
>
> You are not abiding by the terms of the MIT license as a copy of the license text isn’t
being included in the release, please fix this for the next release. This is why the short
form of providing a link to the text of the license is recommended in LICENSE. Linking via
a URL (as you done for other licenses) is also not recommended as the content at that URL
could change.

> The file POSSIBLE-NOTICES-FOR-BIN-DIST probably doesn’t have correct content as MIT
and BSD licenses usually doesn’t need to be mentioned in NOTICE. [2]